The Importance of Having a Book
Every major company and CEO is learning the importance of having a book about both the company and the boss… It's become the fastest path for publicity. It is a marquee symbol of prestige, even if you have hired a ghostwriter to pen it. A book such as a business memoir or even a personal memoir about the company's founder is now almost a requirement to get media attention, to enhance a reputation (or to rehabilitate one), to hit the public-speaker circuit, or to bury the competition. Thanks to the self publishing industry, you can have that book faster than you ever thought, whether you are an experienced writer yourself or need the assistance of our ghostwriting service.
Keep in mind, however, that Arbor Books offers far more superior services and protections for you than any other company. Click here to find out what they are.
You Need a Book NOW!
You can't beat a book… especially one utilizing ghostwriting by an experienced business book writer...whether as a holiday or company anniversary gift, as a giveaway to clients or future customers, for broadcast media appearances on CNN, CNBC and Bloomberg, or for mention in the pages of The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Business Week and FORTUNE.
Reasons to Publish
• Public relations
• Media relations
• Public speaking
• Giveaway, promo, premium
• Christmas, anniversary or holiday gift
• Keepsake at trade shows
• Promotion and advertising
• Getting ready for an IPO
• Television, radio, print appearances
• For your upper management to be called upon as "EXPERTS" on TV and in the press
Types of Books to Choose From
• Company history
• A "guide" or "how-to"
• Biography of chairman or president
• Management tips
• Owner's philosophy
• An owner's personal "pet" project (a novel, a family history, a book on golf, etc.)
• Founder's or owner's story
• Magazine, annual report
We Handle It ALL
• Planning and managing your project (with—or independent of—your staff)
• Research, interviews and writing
• Copyediting, proofreading
• Pulling together photos, illustrations, charts
• Designing the book
What Arbor Books Can Do For You
Arbor Books offers important services for companies: book writing, editing, ghostwriting, design. Arbor Books has written and produced literally hundreds of books, hard-selling ads, brochures, sales letters, annual reports, Web sites and advertisements. Arbor Books is known for its award-winning designs, top-notch writing, incisive analysis, editing and attention to detail. For scam protection, Arbor Books is fully insured and offers scam and complaint resolution services.
Our Client List
Our clients include federal, state and city government, universities, arts companies, law firms and Fortune 500 companies. Arbor Books has created work for dozens of different vertical-market industries, including banking and financial services, medical and pharmaceutical, insurance, computers, office equipment, publishing, telecommunications and much more.
How Do We Work?
Most assignments can be completed in two or three weeks. Assignments that require research and interviewing can take longer. And we have competitive fees—we are always sensitive to a client's budgetary constraints.
• Make your Web site the first one that everyone sees when they do a keyword search!
• We can guarantee you come up in the No. 1 position on EVERY major search engine!
• Take advantage of Arbor Book's Web site design and development, Web site redesign and Flash animation.
• Market your Web site.
Books, Magazines and Newsletters
• Company histories
• CEO biographies
• Company scrapbooks
• Company short-story/poetry/recipe collections
Advertising, Public Relations and Incentives/Giveaways
• Ad design
• Newspaper and magazine articles
• Press releases
• Promotional tours
Speeches and Presentations
You'll never be at a loss for words.
• Business letters
• Business cards
• Full-service graphic design and presentations
Grants, Proposals and Business Plans
• Grant writing
• Proposals for government or bank loans
• Proposals for obtaining venture capital/funding
• Proposals for attracting business partners
Reports, Position Papers and Manuals
• Annual reports
• Training manuals
• Policy and procedure manuals
From short-run work to full-color catalogs and books in the millions. We can do design, illustration, photography, cartoons, editing and typesetting.
Please call us at (877) 822-2500 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be happy to help you out with any of your questions and to make your book a reality.